The BBK+2Brains Service Designer profile
As the main person in charge of designing services focused on the needs of people, the Service Designer will be in charge of orchestrating all the activities required for this purpose, articulating and guiding the stakeholders involved in the projects and serving, in turn, as support to the other members of the design team from a holistic and strategic perspective of this field of action.
- Contribute to the construction of the project strategy to provide support to the participating stakeholders.
- Create and lead, in conjunction with all the stakeholders involved, service design proposals taking into account both the experience of end users and that of the organization's actors.
- In coordination with stakeholders and other team members, plan and participate in exploratory research and evaluation sessions with users of the proposed services.
- Develop and/or coordinate the development of service prototypes to be evaluated by the users of the solution.
- Plan and facilitate co-creation sessions with the actors of the projects in which you participate.
- Investigate about the application of techniques and tools that can be applied during the research and service design processes; and evaluate the relevance of its application according to the nature of the project.
- Analyze the quantitative and qualitative information that serves as a basis for the creation of service design.
- Propose the definition of indicators to measure the success of the services designed for the project.
- Monitor and validate the implementation and delivery of the designed service, taking into account the defined metrics, in order to identify points of improvement for the following iterations.
What knowledge do we look for in the Service Designer?
- 5+ years of experience in Service Design
- Definition of processes, methodologies and standards.
- Evaluation and measurement of the user experience.
- Expertise in in-depth interviews.
- Carrying out heuristic usability tests.
- Knowledge of user testing, interviews, benchmark, analytics,
- Guidance and understanding of business needs and users.
- Knowledge of design methodologies, research, testing and metrics.
- Management of design and testing software.
What skills are we looking for in the Service Designer?
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Pragmatism and flexibility.
- Effective communication for the correct interpretation of information.
- Prolixity in the development and presentation of solutions.
- Empathy and collaborative work for the design and development of digital products.
- Creativity for the conceptualization, ideation and design of solutions.
More jobs at BBK+2Brains
We haven't found any other jobs at BBK+2Brains.
More jobs in Remote
Senior Service Designer
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career