About the job As a service designer, you work with customer needs-driven development. This means, among other things, that you must moderate workshops, conduct interviews and use tests. You will also develop and provide methodological support as well as capture and disseminate insights about customer needs. You will also visualize and communicate concepts and ideas and participate in further developing solutions and working methods. You will work across multiple development phases, from exploration to deployment. You will alternate between working independently and working together with different professions.
The role means that you define relevant target groups, identify and analyze customer needs based on a holistic approach. The role also includes using and spreading knowledge about tools and methods that lead to increased customer benefit. The role gives you the opportunity to become an important part of the Swedish Tax Agency's continued development around the customer meeting.
You will belong to section 2 of the customer meeting department's service development unit where you can choose to have your work location in Malmö or Sundbyberg. We are a group of about 15 people.
To do a good job and feel comfortable with us at the Tax Agency, you need to be responsive, think new and take responsibility. You must also live up to our employee policy .
In this job you will:
- have good communication skills in Swedish and English
- be self-motivated and enjoy working both operationally and tactically
- be confident in your role and have a very good ability to collaborate
- be development-oriented and have the ability to solve problems
- be thorough and have a good structure in your work
You must also have:
- university education of at least 180 credits (120 points) in areas that the employer deems relevant, for example service design, interaction design, cognitive science or behavioral science. Alternatively, several years of experience in qualified work within service design.
It is desirable that you have experience in assessing customer and business benefits as well as experience in designing from an accessibility perspective. It is an advantage if you have work experience from a large organization and have worked cross-functionally and agilely. It is also good if you have experience of working with customer needs-driven development.
More jobs at Skatteverket
More jobs in Sweden
Digital Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career