Eve Air Mobility
For this challenge, you need to have:
•Proven track record with examples demonstrating how their designs have influenced product development and strategy through qualitative and quantitative methods that have driven successful outcomes and product innovation.
• Experience in leading projects/initiatives based on HCD (Human-centered design),
•Experience working with agile methodologies, including knowledge of the tools and how to use them.
You stand out if you have:
•Experience working with end-to-end digital product design processes (research, UX and UI).
Required knowledge and skills:
• Rigorous business acumen skills with a very holistic understanding of Strategic Design,
• Culture of exploration and learning by doing,
• Creativity for problem solving,
•Planning and facilitating workshops and co-creation sessions,
•Strong organizational and relationship building skills and highly collaborative.
What will your day-to-day look like:
•Lead interdisciplinary teams and projects, orchestrating deliverables across many different areas with design-driven thinking,
• Conduct processes, technologies and interactions that drive and ensure the delivery of the best products and services. Be an active participant in all phases of the product development lifecycle,
•Identify opportunities to improve the user experience that better meets our customers' needs by influencing business decisions,
•Combine human stories and needs with business guidelines, to identify the best path for product and service development,
• Share knowledge of UX, Design Mindset and Entrepreneurship,
• Ensuring co-creation, design and validation of value propositions with end users focused on creating unique and engaging products on behalf of our customers and an ecosystem of aviation industry partners,
• Prototype experiments to test concepts and validate ideas,
• Mapping ecosystems and points of interest with different stakeholders,
• Collaborate with the research team and conduct research with creativity and rigor that inspire confidence in our understanding of customers, their needs and behaviors,
•Share survey results across the organization to inspire empathy, engagement, and action among leadership, stakeholders, and project teams. Success measured by insights that drive action in product development.
Purpose of the area:
•Design products, services and customer experiences that differentiate the company from the competition and transform any interaction with our products or services into an outstanding experience.
More jobs at Eve Air Mobility
More jobs in Remote
Senior Service Designer
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career