Senior Service Designer
What will you be doing?
• Leading in driving the creation of human centred designs that meet customer needs and deliver the ‘Best of Barclays’ for our customers and clients across Barclays UK
• Handling and accountable for and take an expert role in the design, creation of and enhancement to services across both digital and non-digital customer experiences
• Developing meaningful partnerships with senior stakeholders at a POD level and above, establishing credibility by knowing what is happening in the business area
• Supporting the business to have a good knowledge of the customer pain-points/opportunities and helping translate this into the product or proposition vision
• Ensuring that what gets designed by them and their team is desirable, feasible and viable
• Working for customers and front-line colleagues to deliver best in class experiences, which are well informed through research driven insight
• Creating the standard and monitoring quality for Service Design leading a team of Designers across all stages the design cycle, from discovery, definition, development
• Planning and coordinating delivery of a range of projects at any one time, building trust by mobilizing the right resources at the right time and ensuring consistent quality
What we’re looking for:
• Able to demonstrate a knowledge of how to design and deliver credible, compelling services, including any trade-offs between the best end-to-end user experience
• Sound knowledge of a wide range of service design techniques and with the ability to use the right tool at the right time
• Demonstrate ability to lead small teams and fit in a solo service designer to bigger multi-disciplinary teams
• Create presentations and deliver outcomes that are clear and impactful and translate into meaningful value propositions for Sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
Skills that will help you in the role:
• BA or MA design courses or related courses (e.g., Behavioural Economics, Psychology) as well as candidates with relevant Design experience from other industries
• Experience of using collaboration tools both physically and virtually as well as design software
• Significant Experience of creating service blueprints, customer journey maps
More jobs in Remote
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career