Senior Service Designer
As a Senior Service Designer, you shape and design services and tools that support store work. You organize and facilitate workshops with stakeholders (store staff, chain management) and gain understanding through different means, for example observation, interviewing and surveys. Promoting and organizing store cooperation related to service design is also part of your tasks. Based on this employee understanding and insight, you prepare reports, design concepts and create new ideas to make store work smoother. The services you design are used from time to time even in a busy store environment, so your work is strongly guided by usability, ensuring the smoothness of store work and improving the employee experience.
In addition to your own team's designers, application developers and development managers, you work in close cooperation with stores and chain management personnel. There would be store visits about once a month, which sometimes requires traveling. The stores are located e.g. in the capital region, Tampere, Jyväskylä and Turku.
What we hope from you
- Previous versatile experience and know-how in service design
- You master the tools and methods of service design (e.g. customer research, workshop facilitation, service blueprint, customer journeys, prototyping)
- Previous experience in planning and designing digital services and/or tools; experience in mobile application design is an advantage
- You have strong interpersonal skills and evidence of successful cooperation with various stakeholders and as part of an agile development team
- University degree suitable for the position
- You communicate fluently in work-related matters in Finnish and English. The team's working language is English, but user interfaces and interviews are conducted in Finnish.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to implement meaningful services and streamline the daily life of tens of thousands of internal S Group users through design methods
- The professional support, security and sparring buddies offered by our extensive community of designers to support your professional growth and personal development. You can read more about our working methodsfrom here
- Ownership; you're not just in the middle of a project, you own the service together with your team
- As a large company, we offer versatile career and development paths within the company
- A stable, flexible and development-friendly environment, whose operation is based on responsible cooperative activity
- The Ässä people are broad and versatileemployment benefits; with us, you get a discount and bonus on our own products and services from more than 1,900 locations all the way from Hanko to Inari
- Occupational health care, culture/stimulation benefit and a subsidized lunch benefit in the staff restaurant and a gym in Ässäkeskus
More jobs at SOK
More jobs in Finland
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career