Service Designer / UX & User Testing specialization
We are enlarging our team with the main goal of embedding design thinking into the business, into the company’s strategy, corporate culture, processes and practices. We aim to involve empathy, ideation, collaboration and iteration within the agile teams to be used on daily basis when building new products and services. We want to include customer centricity in all the innovation activities in the company.
We are looking for a cross-functional UX designer, specialized in design sprint methods. Our new colleague will cover the service design from facilitating workshops to moderating testing to designing prototypes. He or she will also deliver trainings on how to perform user testing.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Gather and compile to representable form insights and design requirements from: workshops, user research activities and business stakeholders;
- Arrange and supervise prototyping of the designed activities;
- Design and maintain digital wireframes;
- Organise and perform user testing of developed digital and offline solutions in various stages of the service design process;
- Gather and systematise user feedback and testing results;
- Conduct design reviews of developed solutions;
- Perform user interviews and conduct user research.
Your desired skills and competencies:
- Proven track record of user research and user-testing;
- Design skills and wireframing competence;
- Proficiency with Sketch and Invision (or other prototyping tools), as well as other UX design programs;
- Native or bilingual proficiency level of Czech/Slovak in speech and writing;
- Good level of English in speech and writing;
- Basic knowledge of Agile working principles;
- Good public speaking and strong facilitation skills are a plus;
- Understanding of finance sector, banking experience is a plus.
What we offer you at KB:
- Background of a strong international banking group Société Générale
- Interesting and diverse job, where you never stop learning and exploring new areas
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest agile transformations on the CEE market and to shape how the world of financial services of the future will look like
- Dynamic, inspiring and team-oriented work environment
- Dedicated team of professionals with diverse expertise
- Attractive system of benefits (5 weeks holiday, discounts on banking services and products, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, pension insurance contributions, sick days, etc.)
- Further education and vocational training
- Permanent employment contract
More jobs at Komerční banka
More jobs in Czech Republic
Digital Services Designer
Bell & Hurry
Digitální a informační agentura - DIA
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career