About the job
Create the bank of the future with us! We are expanding our internal innovation team with the aim of standardizing design thinking in the way Komerční banka works in creating its strategy, products / services, corporate culture and processes.
We want design thinking to be applied in agile teams when creating new products and services, so that the customer is at the center of all innovation activities in the company.
We are looking for an experienced service designer who will cover the entire service design from workshop facilitation, through prototype design to research moderation.
Your key activities and responsibilities
- Implementation of agile teams through the design process, facilitation of workshops
- Education of teams in the field of design thinking and service design
- Collaboration on solution design and visualization
- Organization and moderation of research and user testing at various stages of the service design process
- Cooperation on standardization of service design in the bank
What you should have experience with
You have already led the teams to:
- They understood the motivations and behavior of users
- They identified business opportunities
- They understood the market and worked with inspiration
- They designed and visualized innovative solutions
- They tested the solution in iterations
What the position requires
- Demonstrable experience in the application of design thinking, or. user research and user testing
- Extensive design and wireframing skills
- Experience with tools like Miro, Figma, Axure or Lookback
- Fluent knowledge of Czech
- Knowledge of English in words and writing for a very long time
- High level presentation and facilitation skills
- At least basic knowledge of agile ways of working
- Advantage – knowledge of the financial sector or experience in banking
More jobs at Komerční banka
More jobs in Czech Republic
Digital Services Designer
Bell & Hurry
Digitální a informační agentura - DIA
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career