You are part of Essent's Research & Proposition Development Team, where new propositions are developed for Essent and energiedirect.nl. Think of the Essent Savings Credit or the Thuisvoordeelshop. As a multi-deployable expert, you are an important link in our small team. You are flexible and dynamic and switch easily between projects. Together with the proposition developer (project manager), you work from a “post-it idea” to a proposition concept in which you test whether the idea is successful through customer research. Then you take care of the user flow and UX designs to run a pilot on real customers. Finally, you prepare the designs for a development handoff towards launch.
You are involved in the creative thinking process from the start to form a completely new proposition.
What does a working day look like? It's Tuesday, one of the busiest days of the week.
- You greet your colleagues at the start of the day with a cup of coffee and discuss what you have on your schedule today.
- Then you have a workshop with internal stakeholders in which you collect feedback to fine-tune the user flow for a pilot.
- After some critical questions you have enough information to get started. A nice task for a quiet Wednesday.
- Then continue with the revision for a landing page that your customers will present to test a new concept. You take a moment to write down your thoughts: would it work, what would the drivers and barriers be?
- At the end of the day you will receive a message: last week's landing page is live!
With the mindset of a team player and the interest to be involved in the entire development process, you as a UX/CX designer take responsibility for:
- stimulating the creative process with new ideas, input and visualisations
- developing user flows, wireframes, interaction designs and prototypes for the best user experiences
- creating designs for concept tests, pilots and MVPs
- iterating: promising design solutions based on customer insights
- convincing presentation of your creations
- Pre: experience with setting up, administering and interpreting a usability test
- pré: developing and facilitating (internal) workshops and interactive sessions
More jobs in The Netherlands
CX Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career