Senior Service Designer
Accenture the Netherlands
As a Medior / Senior Service Designer, you fall in love with problems and find different ways to explore root-causes, side-effects, and always ask ‘why’. You’re a natural problem solver who applies design thinking in your life. You can communicate thoughts and manages to explain abstract complexity with simplicity. You take risks, like to collaborate and get a thrill out of finding irrefutable answers in creative ways. Working for various clients, you are comfortable with jumping with research tasks, facilitating workshops and designing digital prototypes.
As a Service Designer, you:
- Are familiar with applying design thinking principles & human centred methods to the design process
- Are the advocate for user needs using various research methods
- Plan, support, facilitate workshops & design sprints with clients
- Are a team player with a positive attitude and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Communicate ideas, concepts, insights both verbally and visually through the creation of deliverables such as presentation, user journeys, personas and more.
- Support the wire-framing and creation of prototypes
- Plan and execute user-testing sessions
- Adapt quickly to different ways of working and support the team accordingly
- You have a master degree from an education institution in the areas of design or a related field
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the field of Service Design
- Demonstrate passion for design, problem solving, human-behaviour
- Have interest, experience and knowledge about service and interaction design, methods and tools
- You are an excellent researcher and able to digest insights from a variety of sources and information. Embrace and make sense out of complexity
- You are able to translate those insights into ideas and prototypes
- You have experience in planning and executing Design Sprints and in workshop facilitation
- Be organised, attentive to detail & flexible
- Be willing to learn, get feedback and iterate
- Care for graphic design quality of deliverables
- Experience with software like Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma is a plus
- We are looking for a fluently Dutch speaking candidate. You will be part of an international team though, so you also need to speak and write in English with proficiency.
More jobs at Accenture the Netherlands
Senior Service & Interaction Designer
More jobs in The Netherlands
IN10 Digital Design & Innovation Agency
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career