Lead Service Designer
From designing complex ecosystems to implementing convincing customer experiences, you will be responsible for planning, prioritizing, communicating, and delivering service design activities autonomously. You will act as a key interface to our internal and external customers and lead small project teams. You will apply the depth of your education and professional experience as an individual contributor in our projects and as a mentor and guide. Together with the team, you will evolve the way we deliver service design. With this position, you can make a difference.
- Conscientious coordination: You lead and implement service design projects from the first contact with potential clients to validating business cases and visualizing future opportunities.
- Observe and think ahead: You act as a key interface between all internal and external stakeholders. Your outstanding emotional intelligence and your analytic way of thinking enable you to recognize needs and address challenges pro-actively and creatively.
- Integrated implementation: You know that the secret ingredient for achieving great results lies in aligning user, customer, and business needs. Collaborating across disciplines, functions, and hierarchy levels comes as naturally to you as shifting between domains, topics, and varying levels of detail. While others may still struggle with the complexity of an issue, you make things tangible and enable teams to come up with a common solution.
- Think holistically: Thinking in systems is part of your professional DNA. When it comes to developing solutions, you keep the whole journey of users and customers in mind and consider internal processes and organizations.
- Take responsibility: You live and breathe service design. You want to get to the bottom of problems and facilitate teams in the creation of exciting, safe, sustainable, and competitive solutions – all while making sure that both our products and the relationships we form with our customers reflect Bosch’s high standards.
- Education: diploma or master’s degree in a design profession (preferably service design), psychology or in a technical discipline with comparable working experience
- Personality: emphatic, respectful, intuitive, creative, straightforward, reliable, ambitious, resilient
- Working practice: human, user, customer and target orientated, experienced in shifting between different domains, topics, and widely varying levels of detail, well-organized, good in working under pressure
- Experience: Many years of professional experience in service design and/or customer journey management, preferably in the automotive context, several years of experience in leading service design, high level of proficiency in visualizing and communicating complex ideas, very good analytical and conceptual skills paired with a love for detail, advanced business and organizational knowledge, top-level understanding of Bosch domains
- Qualifications: extensive knowledge of service design methods, tools, and processes, experience in interaction design and prototyping ranging from paper sketches to digital prototypes, proficiency in working with current design and virtual collaboration tools, experienced as a moderator and facilitator
- Enthusiasm: passionate about interacting and empathizing with people and their needs, curious to understand and learn, willing to continuously change perspectives while never losing sight of the target
- Languages: fluent in both German and English, written and spoken
More jobs at Bosch
Internship Service Design
Service Designer (f/m/div.)
Service Designer (f/m/div.)
More jobs in Germany
Senior Service Designer (f/m/d)
Service Designer (f/m/d)
Senior Service Designer (m/w/d)
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career