As a designer, you manage projects to create new products and services, from the upstream scoping and discovery phase (of the market, customer needs, strategic objectives) to the prototyping and user testing phase.
You have the opportunity to consolidate and increase the skills of a team that already includes several junior or confirmed product designers (1 to 4 years of experience).
Your role in the projects may be multiple:
- You work as a lead project on service design projects, alone or in the management of a team made up of less experienced profiles and you guide the process from start to finish.
- You contribute to innovation projects in which a design component is necessary: prospective projects, redesign of a strategy, structuring of innovation at the scale of an organization, major transformation projects, etc.
You will work hand in hand with BearingPoint teams who are experts in functions, businesses, solutions or business processes to bring the human touch aimed at creating support around major structuring projects for our clients.
Your profile :
Graduate of a major engineering school, business or university, ideally in the field of design, you justify a professional experience of at least 2 years on the service design approach.
You know how to materialize the ideas that emerge from the process through different methods: sketching, storyboarding, wireframing, 2D/3D modeling...
Travel in France and abroad is to be expected. It is necessary to have a fluent level in German to carry out the proposed missions.
Are you all that and more? Don't wait any longer, apply to YouMeO!
Do you want to build a dynamic and evolving career?
We support you on a daily basis in the development of your skills through tailor-made training and certifications. Your appetites and desires for development are also taken into account to enable you to succeed professionally and develop yourself personally.
BearingPoint offers you:
- An attractive profession, missions and work environment
- A hybrid, flexible and collaborative way of working
- A dynamic and personalized career path
- Unifying and festive moments
- The possibility of supporting social, societal and environmental projects
- And other attractive benefits: Swile card, Gymlib, telework subsidy, coworking spaces, sustainable mobility, parenthood...
More jobs at BearingPoint
More jobs in France
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career