Service Designer, Candidate Experience
The Adecco Group
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who ranked us the 2nd Best Workplace in Europe according to the annual Great Place to Work® survey.We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Prague, Zurich or New York (flexible)
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops. Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven be delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team! We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle. As a whole, the collection of products we offer to a distinct audience are grouped and managed as a platform with a multi functional team working together to develop and deliver differentiating value propositions.
We are looking for a Service Designer, Candidate Experience who turns candidate insights and feedback into design concepts and service blueprints. Through an empathic design approach, you will guide product teams to focus on user experience delight and apply storytelling practice to communicate and share emerging concepts across Adecco Group countries and businesses. The Service Designer, Candidate Experience is reporting to the Global Candidate Platform Lead at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Apply emphatic design approach (through various form of data and insight generation) to discover current and future stage of candidate experiences
- Map end-to-end candidate journey across physical and digital touch points
- Create candidate persona and differentiating value concepts
- Identify experience friction points and suggest concepts for problem solving
- Visualize concepts through 2D/3D
- Test concepts and ideas with candidates through rapid prototyping applying digital technologies
- Build and iterate target candidate journey map and service blueprints
- Communicate design results through internal and external storytelling
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
Expected amount of business travel
- 25%-50% of work time
- 6+ years of experience in user experience, service or digital design
- Knowledge of workforce solution or service industry preferred
- Deep understanding of success factors for user experience and service design
- Ability to translate artistic, creative ideas into tangible concepts
- Experience in creation of intuitive visualizations
- Strong communication skills; comfortable to test and sell ideas with internal and external stakeholders
- Tech savvy and passion for digital technologies
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills preferred
- Master’s degree in arts/ design preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
More jobs at The Adecco Group
We haven't found any other jobs at The Adecco Group.
More jobs in Czech Republic
Digital Services Designer
Bell & Hurry
Digitální a informační agentura - DIA
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career