As a member of the global User Experience Team at ESET headquarters, you will utilize your previous experience to shape the future of ESET Professional Services for business customers around the world, including some of the most famous global corporations (airlines, banks, car manufacturers and others).
As a Service Designer you are responsible for the design of systems made of people, digital, and physical touchpoints. You will design value exchanges among them in ways that make the system sustainable for both the users and providers. You will plan, prioritize, and deliver service design activities autonomously and in cooperation with other stakeholders.
Primary working location of this position is Bratislava, but if you are able to work from Brno, Prague or Krakow we can discuss all possibilities.
You will work closely with the other designers in our team as well as stakeholders from business, technology, and other areas to define the best possible experience for users of our customers.
You will have responsibility for the experience of one or more services, and its related touch points, and you will participate in all parts of the design process including research, design, and validation.
Based on your skills, interests, and projects, you will:
- Drive the design of complex B2B services in the cybersecurity domain
- Create and communicate outcomes through journey maps, service blueprints, ecosystem maps that bring clarity to behaviors, relationships, workflows, and processes
- Utilize experience prototyping techniques that help test and validate service components and to convey value propositions
- Conduct, and synthesize research with service users and service providers
- Integrate digital solutions with services to work effectively for both customer and providers
- Lead and facilitate workshops with stakeholders, and customers to drive the analysis of current services and the design of new services and improvements
- Be part of all other UX activities in our team
For this role we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in Service Design
- Experience working on non-trivial services
- Relevant education (UX, Interaction Design, Visual Communications, Psychology, or similar)
- A proactive attitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand technical topics
- Great communication, cooperation, and presentation skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Bonus points for
- Experience with services in the B2B segment
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry
More jobs at ESET
We haven't found any other jobs at ESET.
More jobs in Czech Republic
Digital Services Designer
Bell & Hurry
Digitální a informační agentura - DIA
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career