Senior Service Designer
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
We are looking for an experience designer with a service design mindset and a passion for innovation. Designing and delivering integrated service experiences across lines of business will require someone who is comfortable identifying core jobs-to-be-done for frontline employees and customers alike through research and designing service prototypes to explore value creation across products, channels, and the JP Morgan Chase service ecosystem.
Ultimately, a Senior Experience Designer will conceptualize, structure, and detail key service experiences within the context of a broader customer or employee journey. They partner with Product Managers, and Engineers, involved in prioritization, planning, and decisions along the way to execution. We are not expecting you to be brilliant at everything, but we do presume some comfort throughout the design process, and a desire to continually broaden and improve your skills with an interest in service design mindsets, methods and approaches.
- Design and re-design product and service experiences related to our sales optimization efforts and initiatives
- Participate in upfront user research to better understand user needs and behaviors, and usability testing to see how your solutions work for users, with the support and guidance of Experience Researchers
- Advocate for the users’ perspective when collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to plan roadmaps, gather requirements, and structure the work
- Create and develop service journeys, service maps, and prototypes to explore different options, including unexpected, but still workable solutions
- Diagram the interactivity of the services and product ecosystems, including omnichannel services and feature interactions, with user flows and wireframes
- Detailed UI design, built upon our Design System, that brings our solutions to life
- Present work, connecting design decisions to desired business impact
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant design discipline (e.g., Interaction Design, Human Computer Interface, User Experience Design, Service Design), certification from credible bootcamp or similar accelerated learning program, or equivalent work experience
- Self-directed in both planning and structuring work and executing at expected levels of quality
- Prior work involves collaboration within design teams (with other designers, UX researchers, and content designers) and cross-functionally with product managers and software engineers
- Advanced skills in Interaction Design as well as either Visual/UI Design or Information Architecture; Intermediate ability in adjacent skills such as User Research, UX Writing, and Prototyping with proficiency using MS Office as well as design and prototyping tools such as Adobe, Figma, InVision, or other similar, remote collaboration tools and project management tools such as Zoom, Figma, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Able to show how your understanding of technical constraints and opportunities informed your design solutions
- Comfortable and confident when presenting work to cross-functional Directors
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Knowledge and experience designing in Salesforce environments (e.g., Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud), using Salesforce Lightning Design System in rapid iterative service prototyping cycles
- Advocate for Accessibility Guidelines and Inclusive Design practices and has shipped multiple successful digital products, demonstrating user and human-centered design approaches
- Demonstrated understanding of how design connects with broader business value
More jobs at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
More jobs in USA
Lead Service Designer
City of Philadelphia
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career