As a Service Designer at iO, you will lead all phases of the Service Design lifecycle, including user empathy, problem definition, ideation, prototyping and testing, and scaling .
- You ensure a smooth and consistent customer experience across all stages of the journey
- You will prepare and facilitate ideation sessions
- Define and test customer concepts, hypotheses which will lead to complete customer propositions
- You will design and maintain service blueprints to illustrate the relationships between internal processes, data, systems, and people at different touchpoints across the customer journey.
- You lead user validation
- You work closely with other service designers, local teams, Insights team and agencies, UX, Customer Services, Merchandising, Sales, Product owners, and the users themselves.
- You identify, record, manage and report on the risks associated with the users
- You define & share best practice methodology and ways of working for use by key stakeholders within (or outside) the program.
You will work in the client's team and also often at their offices. This way, you can best share your expertise with them and be present where needed. In addition, you will be supported by the iO consultancy team who will guide and help you whenever you would have questions. You are fully part of iO and will also receive all the accompanying benefits.
In addition, knowledge is the basis of everything you do at iO. That means you not only grow by working on challenging projects in small-scale teams. Or that you can completely shape your personal growth path yourself. There are all kinds of initiatives you can share in or organise yourself, such as Expert Groups, meet-ups or hackathons.
Your qualities and skills as Service Designer
- You have 3+ years of experience within Customer Experience, Service Design or similar field
- You are fluent in Design Thinking
- You know how to work with MIRO, JIRA, Confluence and MS Teams
- You have experience with research - interviews, observation, user online research, validation, test and learn
- You know how to make customer journey maps and service blueprints
- You are able to get on both strategic aspects, and the detail of a project.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- You have experience with designing, running & assessing experiments
- You have excellent communication, presentation and workshop facilitation skills with ability to interact and build credibility with stakeholders across functions, lead ideation sessions.
- You are fluency in English, both verbal and written
More jobs in USA
Lead Service Designer
City of Philadelphia
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career