- Provide Operational Service Design capabilities across the Legacy and Transformed Technology, Service and Business environments
- Ensure Service Design supports operations maturity aspirations and is aligned to business strategies over the next 5 years
- Underpin the Service Ops and Assurance function working with Service Readiness to ensure accountability and ensure that Service Transition with partners is effective
- Ensure Service designs underpin Service Management and Operational requirements
- Consolidation and standardisation of key Service Design processes and polices and ensure they are embedded across internal and Partner organisations
- Ensure that Technology and service deliveries are delivering against our operational strategy requirements and in turn providing the right outcomes for our customers through effective;
- Service Design
- Configuration Management – central to all RAN, IT & Core Network delivery and operation
- Process development requirements and outcomes
- Evaluation of supplier capability assessments
- Refinement of In-life operational processes to assure stability and operational effectiveness
- Accountable for the overall process that governs the design of services and Technology ready for effective transition by partners into the live business environment to ensure they can be operated effectively and within the boundaries of the overall operational technical and financial landscape.
- Working with other capabilities to establish a robust process to manage risks and mitigations introduced through operational delivery that fall outside the acceptable boundaries and ensure that these are managed in-life and to resolution
- Support operational readiness requirements through effective Service Design and governance
- Responsible for embedding best practice Service Design practice in evaluation of technology suppliers to meet Three UKs business needs, policies and standards
- Accountable for the production and adherence to the Service Design framework to ensure effective set up and ongoing maintenance of:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service definition schedules
- Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Security Compliance
- Operation Support System (OSS) inputs
- Service Catalogue
- Configuration Management baseline
- Service Support Manuals
- Policy Management frameworks
- Responsible for ensuring suppliers adhere to the minimal acceptance criteria across pre-defined operational and Service Management requirements.
- Accountable for the definition of requirements and end to end service flows through OSS that ensures customer experience of service is understood and appropriate monitoring is implemented through standardised tooling for effective and proactive Service Management.
- Key business stakeholder alignment to support the Three UK Marketing customer experience strategies
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of Service Design in IT and Network technologies e.g. the management of Network and BSS utilising OSS capabilities to achieve effective end to end Service Management Design.
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change a combination of on premise (private), hybrid and public cloud-based solutions
- An awareness and understanding of the Technology & Operations vision and strategy.
- Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, ISO27001)
- Relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Service Management.
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change in a complex multi-sourced Managed Service environment Stakeholder management at ‘C’ level.
- The ability to Problem solve and develop tactical and strategic solutions within constrained environments.
- Experience of managing complex operational environments with multiple interdependencies across internal and external matrix organisations
- The ability to process and distil multiple sources of information and insight to identify clear and tangible improvements to operational effectiveness
- Ability to foster relationships, communicate and self-motivate
If this role describes you and you feel you have what it takes to grasp onto this new career challenge, get in touch today by clicking the apply link now! We look forward to hearing from you.
More jobs in UK
Axiom Software Solutions Limited
Infoplus Technologies UK Limited
Senior Service Integration Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career