- Work on customer engagement activities, supporting the bank to increase customer attraction, retention, satisfaction and advocacy.
- Be a subject matter expert that partners with the Product Owners to build out the vision for the customer journey and bring all members of the cross functional teams together and along on the journey of continuous improvement.
- Plan and facilitate workshops, coordinating a cross-functional team, gathering / analysing relevant insight and completing competitor analysis, to map both the customer and colleague experiences for the ‘as-is’ state
- Use ideation techniques to build a ‘to-be’ future states with your cross functional product team.
- Visualise customer experience by creating customer journey/experience maps, service blueprints, storyboards, interaction models, flows and wireframes which incorporates both vulnerable customers’ needs and sustainability.
- Work with research and UX design team colleagues to ensure change is user led all the way from insight to idea through development to launch.
- Build on templates, guidance and training to ensure a consistent approach to customer journeys and service design.
- Coach, influence and mentor team members and other stakeholders in group and across markets to ensure there is alignment and a shared passion and understanding to continuously improve end to end journeys and services.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Consumer Duty regulation so that all change enables the bank to meet its regulatory requirements.
Research (by Harvard University) shows that women are particularly likely to second guess themselves and not apply – so if you are worried you don’t meet all the criteria, get in touch anyhow and let us do the worrying…
- Passionate about design thinking methodology, frameworks and tools and they can be used to explore end to end customer journeys
- Experienced in using customer data and insights to create compelling business cases and presentations
- Clear and engaging communication skills particularly to present to senior audiences to succinctly articulate complex topics and facilitate workshops
- Natural at actively building effective working relationships across all levels of the organisations across and globally with stakeholders in different markets
- Demonstrate knowledge of agile working methodologies
- Practised at problem solving skills working in cross functional teams to find the sweet spot between customer needs and commercial drivers
More jobs at Handelsbanken
Customer Journey Designer
Senior Service Designer
More jobs in London
UK Export Finance
Lead Service Designer
London Borough of Hackney
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career