You and your job
As a Service Designer within our housing domain, you will be responsible for gradually building a thorough understanding of the end-to-end customer journeys from both a customer and employee perspective.
In a nutshell, you will…
- You are the voice of the customer and the employee in the decision-making processes for specific customer journeys within housing.
- You will help your teams in the tribe translate the needs into desirable, feasible and viable solutions that fit with the strategy of the bank and the tribe.
- You will be facilitating hands-on journey projects from Intake, to Research, to Ideation and Refinement.
Facts & Figures
- 90+ multidisciplinary designers
- Work on a wide range of housing topics like mortgage journeys, sustainability initiatives, employee platforms, and cross-product integrations.
- Work with 400+ people laser-focused on digital innovations for the Dutch housing market.
- 43,000+ Rabobank colleagues around the world
You are the person within the tribe who will spot the need for actions to further improve the CX / EX knowledge of the tribe. You will also initiate the activities that are needed to improve the CX /EX maturity. You will work hands-on on Journey projects from intake to refinement. But also giving Journey Management trainings for colleagues who are new to the capability and keeping track of all the journey related projects in the tribe.
- You will translate Journeys, insights, opportunities, and solutions into Journey Maps.
- Work in close collaboration with your stakeholders in the tribe (e.g., Roadmap managers, Product Owners, Area, and Cluster leads) and in the Chapters (e.g., Marketing, Process management) to improve the CX /EX maturity.
- You will visualize the hierarchy between Housing Journeys and other Journeys in the organization.
- You are the linking pin between the Service Design agenda of the tribe and the ‘Touch’ Journey Management program of Rabobank.
- You are the first Service Designer in the tribe housing, but you will have a strong partnership with the Service Designers in the other Rabobank tribes.
- You are part of a great embedded design team in the housing domain with other designers (Design Lead, UX and UI Designers).
We are looking for a talented Service Designer who can use creativity, problem-solving and communication skills to handle the complex context of a bank.
- Preferred background: Industrial Design Engineering / Product Design /Communication and Multimedia Design (CMD).
- Minimum 2 yrs. of experience as Service Designer. Preferabel in a corporate environment.
- Thorough understanding of Service Design methodology and the steps needed to successfully identify opportunities to improve end-to-end Journeys (Scoping, Mapping, Ideation etc)
- Experienced in workshop facilitation
- Experienced with Journey Mapping Tooling (TheyDo) to visualize the Journeys
- Empathize with customers and employees, who must navigate the experience your organization has created. But also empathizing with your internal stakeholders who are doing their best to deliver the service despite the organizational boundaries and silo’d resources
- Experience in banking industry and TheyDo is a plus
More jobs in The Netherlands
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career