This is what you’re going to do
You map customer journeys and customer types and collect, analyze and interpret customer feedback using a wide range of research methods. You facilitate and support the organization in customer-oriented thinking by applying Design Thinking where you methodically move from customer problem to validated solution. You represent the customer in various departments such as: E-commerce, Marketing or the Jumbo Service Center.
This also makes you enthusiastic
- Independently conduct customer research, analyze and map customer journeys and customer types;
- Weekly contact with (future) customers;
- Defining opportunities, determining solution directions and validating new concepts and prototypes in close collaboration with UX designers, CRO specialists, business analysts and product owners;
- You enjoy facilitating workshops and supporting teams in customer-oriented thinking and doing, using Design Thinking methodologies.
This is where you come to work
You will work at the head office in Veghel, in the Customer Journey Team. We characterize ourselves as real jumborians: a good dose of entrepreneurship – with room for plenty of fun. The team consists of five Service Designers and two CRO Specialists, all of whom are responsible for customer satisfaction in a phase of the (online) customer journey. Your manager is Jelmar van Voorst .
Do you have the Jumbo DNA: together, entrepreneurship and winning? And do you also have:
- WO working and thinking level and completed a course in Economic Psychology, Industrial Design or Communication & Multimedia Design;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar field (e.g. Service Design or UX Research);
- Experience in Journey Management (mapping, design and validation);
- Experience with design thinking tools, methodologies and facilitation.
More jobs in The Netherlands
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career