Senior Service Designer
At Essense, we believe in customer-oriented collaboration to move the world forward. As a Senior Service Designer, you directly contribute to this ambition by giving the customer, the business, and society a voice in this process.
We are looking for experienced and versatile service designers who can help our clients orchestrate their services for optimal customer experience based on customer insights.
As a Senior Service Designer at Essense, you work on (digital) services in the context of the entire customer experience. Our work is holistic, it contributes to the client’s business and goes beyond ‘just beautiful’.
In your position, it is therefore very important that you can listen carefully and ask questions to get to the root of the issue. You map out all insights regarding the customer experience, make existing knowledge transparent with your analysis skills, and with your creativity you then translate this into new opportunities and concept solutions. As a senior you bring several years of service design experience and a track record of successful projects at various organizations across multiple industries. With this, you can not only give targeted advice to our customers but also inspire and coach colleagues within Essense to develop themselves.
You work together with the team and your stakeholders on service concepts and know how to match the needs of the customer with the needs of the business. You translate this into propositions that deliver customer and business value. You help our customers to align the processes backstage with the frontstage activities and touchpoints, to ensure the optimal customer experience. You are able to bring multiple projects to a successful conclusion, with good results for the customer, but also for ourselves.
You master our working method, you can coach others in this and you remain sharp on ways to continuously improve it. You are a passionate facilitator of workshops and co-creation processes. You organize, guide and facilitate workshops and take on an advisory role towards the customer. You are curious and like to delve into the context of the customer and user.
- A completed HBO/WO education in the direction of service, industrial or interaction design
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience, preferably at an agency
- A passion for making complex situations/information tangible and insightful
- You are analytical and creative, with empathy and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in applying service design methods such as stakeholder maps, journey maps, service scenarios, service blueprints
- You can proactively advise customers on the right approach to achieve their goals
- Able to plan, manage and execute service design processes, including management of other designers and good stakeholder management
More jobs in The Netherlands
Service & UX Designer
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career