Senior UX/Service Designer
About the job
Have you worked with apps/mobile, innovation and service design for a number of years? Do you want to take the next step in your career by leading UX/Service Design assignments and at the same time be involved in building a team of App-UX/UI specialists? We are looking for you with a strong base in UX but also knowledge in Service Design who wants to work closely with technology and development teams.
With us, you get to lead the design of the next generation of mobile interfaces for iOS, Android, and mobile websites as well as for IoT such as wearables and built-in screens. As a Service Designer, you define the new service and how value is created.
To succeed in this role, we see that you have a well-developed understanding of how people use their devices, a penchant for new technologies, and an extensive toolbox of service development methods and tools.
Mobile Interaction is a scale-up within Mobile Innovation. We create services that simplify and streamline everyday life for people on the go. We optimize our customers’ operations in the borderland between technology and people. We are an important part of our customers’ innovation journey.
Some of the customers we help today are: Sandvik, ICA, Urbanista, FLIR, Apotea, Ericsson, Exeger and Synsam. Our work is carried out by cross-functional project teams in a hybrid setup, we have colleagues in Stockholm, Kalmar and Gothenburg. Our office is located in Södermalm, where innovation and collaboration create added value.
Today, we are architects of user-friendly, efficient and modular apps. We now aim to take a broader approach to how we build value for our customers. Our vision and passion for innovation also applies to our own working methods and processes, and this is where you come into the picture: in your role as a service designer, you will be central to us at Mobile Interaction being able to take the step and offer our customers an even more comprehensive holistic approach to Mobile Innovation and service development.
We are looking for you who want to grow with us. You love teamwork and enjoy hanging out with developers. With us, you become part of a team where your creativity and ambition are not only encouraged, but also celebrated.
Areas of responsibility:
In your role as Senior UX / Service Designer, you will be responsible for creating high-quality, user-friendly and intuitive services and interfaces that align with the customer’s business goals. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Develop intuitive, useful and engaging interactions and visual design for mobile devices.
- Offer strategic thinking, analysis and leadership e.g. by leading workshops.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, construction, testing, launch and maintenance of mobile services.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in UX and seek creative ideas and inspiration from various sources.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest standards, changes and trends in the field of mobile design.
- Be part of shaping how Mobile Interaction takes a greater approach to value creation for our customers.
To be successful in the role, we see that you have the following qualifications:
- Academic education in the field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in leading workshops. Solid knowledge of / practical experience in “Design Thinking”
- Experience and interest in app design whether you come from a creative or technical background.
- Be able to work with “Figma”, “Material Design” and “Human Interface Guidelines”.
- Love the combination of technology, business development and creativity. Your ability to create new services, streamline processes and achieve overall goals is of utmost importance. Being able to convert deep insight into business value.
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing
More jobs at Mobile Interaction
We haven't found any other jobs at Mobile Interaction.
More jobs in Sweden
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career