We expanded the Product team! We are looking for a Service Designer to join our product team, who has experience in the design of digital services/products and who works transversally with all areas of the company.
We are highly focused on launching new products and features, as well as continuously improving our services. We want to join a new profile to the team to continue improving the design and experience, focused on the user.
- That you have at least 5 years of experience in the design of digital services/products and come from the world of UX design, that is, you have worked in the development of online products or services from their conceptualization, through their definition, design, implementation and gets better.
- Experience working with design tools and libraries: Sketch, Adobe XD and especially Figma.
- You have experience in the use of tools to define services: people, user journey, blueprints, prototyping, etc.
Skills we are looking for:
- Have the ability to have a global vision of a product flow, detect, analyze and synthesize problems to propose solutions that add value to the product and improve the user experience, as well as evaluate the implications of said proposals, dealing with all the teams that are related to said product.
- Design and prototype solutions defining a correct UX that streamlines the flow and adds value to users and business.
- Be a born facilitator and problem solver. You have already faced diffuse and complex projects and have learned to take them to the ground, managing to unite the needs of various departments in a single product.
- Being a person with resilience and enthusiasm in the face of new challenges, capable of ordering and landing poorly defined or imprecise ideas, facilitating Design Thinking sessions with all those involved.
- Know how to work in multidisciplinary teams and be able to help in the digital transformation of the legal service.
- Know how to transmit and communicate efficiently to different types of audience.
➡️What we can offer you:
- Full-time indefinite contract.
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to work from home or from our office.
- A great work environment.
- Company events.
- Formation plans.
- And more things!
More jobs at reclamador
More jobs in Spain
Service Designer (m/f/d)
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career