World Food Programme
Under direct supervision of the Automation and Digital transformation Lead and the overall supervision of the Financial System and Process Support Team (FINS), you will have the following responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the Automation and Digital transformation Lead to collect requests for the design and configuration of new services and provide changes to existing services and other requirements;
- Lead the technical component during workshops, information sessions, and planning stages;
- Leveraging expert technical knowledge of GSMT, provide advice and guidance for potential efficiency gains and cost-effectiveness of proposed solutions to enhance existing use combined with the additional functionality of unsupported workstreams;
- Configure workflows, groups, forms, reports, and other features in the service management tool according to the governance provided by the Automation and Digital transformation Lead;
- Provide technical integration solutions among corporate internal and external tools using APIs, with the objective to optimize the usability and automation potential of FIN digital tools;
- Manage roll-out activities of GSMT services and relevant assigned resources, as required;
- Communicate clearly and manage stakeholders’ expectations about the projects’ timeline, risks, quality, and costs, keeping them informed of the progress of projects’ activities, challenges, and achievements;
- Provide training on the service management tool to new agents across the Finance division in Headquarters and globally;
- Analyse and document the business requirements:
- Define an impact analysis on the GSMT, and identify alternative solutions where appropriate;
- Discuss requirements, impact analysis, and alternative solutions within the division;
- Document and classify requirements and decisions for client approval.
- Identify opportunities for the technical optimization of existing services within service design guidelines;
- Generate and run reports from GSMT, to inform decision-making on performance and workload of AskFinance service management, as well as to support data analysis in coordination with reporting focal points within the Finance Division;
- Perform testing to ensure that functionality works as required;
- Conduct troubleshooting activities for GSMT services and propose practical solutions to improve platform efficiency;
- In collaboration with FINS process expert, perform troubleshooting activities for WFP Self-Service forms and propose practical solutions to improve platform efficiency;
- Collaborate with the Automation and Digital transformation Lead on the engagement activities with relevant stakeholders and FINS technical leads, to ensure effective coordination and timely implementation of innovative solutions.
DELIVERABLES AT THE END OF THE CONTRACT, other than the ongoing deliverables
- Manage the rollout of selected services in AskFinance, and the relevant change management and communication initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
An advanced degree preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: economics, engineering, business management, operations management, or related areas. Additional qualifications in financial management are desirable.
At least five years of postgraduate progressively responsible experience in project design and management in an international context is desirable.
In-depth knowledge of open API standards.
Sound knowledge and expertise in IT technologies, software architectures, and data flows.
Sound knowledge of Global Service Management Tool configuration and implementation.
Knowledge and experience with project management methodologies.
Knowledge and experience with ITIL processes
Experience undertaking analysis of complex business processes and defining application requirements.
Experience using enterprise service management solutions (with experience delivering service management products strongly preferred).
Good knowledge of financial processes is desirable.
Knowledge & Skills:
Strong interpersonal skills and work ethics, able to proactively and independently pursue tasks and ensure timely delivery.
Demonstrated ability to manage data, analyze and communicate them.
Written and analytic skills; able to gather, review and synthesize information from a variety of sources, and create clear and concise reports based on information gathered.
Effective organizational and planning skills to ensure set objectives are achieved within agreed timeframes.
Strong communication skills
Fluency (level C) in the English language. Knowledge of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese, will be an advantage
More jobs at World Food Programme
World Food Programme
More jobs in Italy
Service Designer Intern
UX & Service Designer Internship
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career