Service Designer (m/w/d)
You help our enterprise clients by igniting the future human centric digital services and products which will vastly improve our clients’ business and their customers’ or employees’ lifes. You create the “big ideas” and vision that will catapult both user experience and our client business to a new level.
Service Design is a key part of any companies’ digital strategy and their digital transformation. Because of that, besides having a restless creative and innovative user centric mindset, you have the ability to clearly address business needs and to adhere to industry & market insights in your thinking.
User Researchers, User Testers and UX Designers are your natural team-mates but you also are partner to technologists and strategists. You are comfortable giving a team guidance across the whole project lifecycle in order to maintain the original service design vision and the user centricity.
You are a born storyteller, enabled and experienced in communicating service design ideas and thoughtwork to senior clients and plan/facilitate alignments in order to get them to a stage where teams can act upon them.
- You have an excellent knowledge of all methods around the creative ideation and service design process (User Research & Test, Workshops, User Journeys, Personas, Design Thinking, Design Sprints, Design Language, Mood Boards) and how to apply them.
- You also have a profound knowledge on business side of things (Design Governance, SWOT Analysis, Feasibility Assessments, Gap Analysis, Business Cases, Capability and Capacity Assessments, etc.)
- You are knowledgeable in MS Office and agile PM platforms (Atlassian, etc.)
- You possess experience in leading small/midsized design teams.
- You are familiar working in enterprise environments. Experience in multiple industries is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are experienced in agile methods like Scrum and Kanban and fine to work in complex & long-term engagements directly interacting with senior client stakeholders.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
More jobs at Infosys Consulting
Service Designer (m/w/d)
More jobs in Germany
Senior Service Designer (w/m/x)
NTT DATA DACH
Service Designer Customer Interaction (m/f/d)
Senior Service Designer f/m/d
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career