We are looking for a Service Designer at ABB Oy, Drives Service, Motion Services Division in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. In this role, you will be responsible for developing customer-facing service products varying from smart solutions to basic maintenance services. In addition, you will participate in improving our internal processes. You will engage with various stakeholders locally and globally. You have the courage and curiosity to innovate new operation models. Your way of working is built on trust and openness, focused on outside-in thinking. You are driven by a passion for achieving superior customer experience and improved experience for our employees as part of the customer journey. This role reports to HSEQ Manager.
We offer you an interesting position in the global market-leading technology company that is striving for customer-focused service business with world-class processes. You will have the possibility to develop an existing service portfolio based on changes in customer needs and feedback from the market. You will also be closely connected to and supported by our multidisciplinary in-house designer community.
• Service design work regarding customer-facing service products and internal processes
• Participating in R&D and other projects, leading service design part of projects
• Field studies/observations / customer visits to acquire customer insights
• Analyzing and visualizing findings for service development purposes
• Facilitating stakeholder workshops in different stages of the project
• Creating final service product documentation
• Supporting service lines and core functions in customer understanding
• Promoting & developing service design processes, tools and templates
• Accumulating and maintaining customer journeys and process descriptions
• Master’s degree in Service Design, Industrial Design or other relevant area
• Multiple years of Service Design work experience, ideally from b2b environment
• Ability to understand, process and visualize complex systems
• Proficiency with service design tools and methods
• Fluent verbal and written English skills, Finnish language skills are an advantage
• Self-guiding person who takes initiative and has team work capability
• Proficiency in conducting interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
• Ideally, you have interest in strategic aspects of design
Apply for Job
More jobs at ABB
More jobs in Finland
5 days ago
2 weeks ago
Senior Service Designer
2 months ago
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career
We’ll use your email to send you updates about the report and other helpful service design topics. We hate spam just as much as you do, so we’ll never share your email. Unsubscribe anytime.