Senior Service Designer
What you will be doing:
- You will own service design end-to-end: from user research & current/future state maps to service blueprints & customer/employee experiences.
- You will inform changes to existing services or create entirely new service experiences by contributing individually as well as by leading and coaching other designers in the project.
- You will simplify complexity, and quickly formulate hypotheses based on insights and intuition.
- You will communicate effectively across the organization and lead interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will design and facilitate co-creation workshops at different points throughout product and service design.
- You will introduce new user research, prototyping, and service design methodologies (e.g. co-creation methods, brainstorming, and idea-generation sessions) into the organization.
- You will understand the business drivers and define KPIs to measure service success.
What you will need:
- You have 5+ years of experience in service design.
- You have a good knowledge of tools such as Figma and Miro.
- You know how to manage stakeholders’ expectations and facilitate discussions across high-risk and complexity.
- You have experience coaching other designers and leading small teams on service design engagements.
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team, involving research, product design, engineering, data analysis , and business.
- You can inspire and effectively communicate the vision, strategy, and value proposition to the customer through various methods (storytelling, presentations etc).
- You are comfortable with lots of ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- You are familiar with different delivery approaches (e.g. scrum) and project management principles.
- Consulting/agency experience is a bonus.
More jobs in Finland
ICOS - Integrated Carbon Observation System
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career