ICOS - Integrated Carbon Observation System
to work within these projects in the role of facilitator and planner of the co-development, and to find out stakeholder needs and requirements. In one project, we develop services addressing climate risks for industrial users, while in another project the aim is to explore the types of services infrastructure can offer to businesses. You will work closely with the colleagues in ICOS Head Office in Helsinki, with scientists and experts in the international project teams, and with other stakeholders in Europe.
In this role, your responsibilities include eg.:
- Identification and profiling of key stakeholders
- Facilitation and coordination of processes to finding out user needs, particularly for users outside of academia
- Gathering stakeholder feedback on the services being developed
- Organisation of stakeholder events, and mapping of stakeholder engagement best practices
- Facilitation and coordination of tasks and work packages within EU-projects
- Supporting the ICOS Head Office staff with your service design competencies in other projects or in ICOS core work.
More jobs at ICOS - Integrated Carbon Observation System
We haven't found any other jobs at ICOS - Integrated Carbon Observation System.
More jobs in Finland
Principal Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career