Are you eager to make a significant impact in solving some of society’s most pressing challenges within Health & Wellbeing and Sustainable Energy sectors? KRING is looking for a skilled Service Designer who can seamlessly integrate design principles with business strategies. Be a pivotal part of our venture studio, where your role goes beyond traditional growth hacking – you will be instrumental in shaping the future of our innovative ventures.
As a Service Designer at KRING, you will be a critical member of our “0 to 1” talent team. Your role will focus on uncovering deep user needs, transforming user insights into viable business solutions, and validating these solutions with target users. You will lead user-centered research, understand customer segments, and guide the development of new value propositions, services, and products alongside the KRING Venture Building teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in venture building to identify and understand deep user needs.
- Synthesize user insights into actionable business solutions, including products and services.
- Lead user-centered research to understand customer segments, pain points, needs, and preferences.
- Direct the strategy for addressing user needs through innovative design solutions.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, user flows, mockups and other deliverables for product/ service validation (e.g. using Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc. )
- Design and develop new value propositions, services, and products for the market.
- Work alongside KRING Venture Building teams to grow ventures from initial ideas to incorporated companies.
- Validate solutions with target users to ensure effectiveness and market fit.
- 5+ years of working experience in high-growth environments
- Robust experience in end-to-end Service or UX Design Projects
- Robust experience in leading Human-Centered Design processes
- Strong skills in conducting and synthesizing user research, integrative thinking
- Empathetic and passionate about understanding users in-depth
- Experience in building rapid and iterative prototyping
- Fluency in English; Danish proficiency strongly preferred.
More jobs at KRING
We haven't found any other jobs at KRING.
More jobs in Denmark
Senior CX/Service Designer
Senior Service Designer
The LEGO Group
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career