Senior Service Designer
What will you do
- Understand the existing service and design targeted improvements to the system to meet key business outcomes and craft highly relevant end-user experiences.
- Develop and prioritize initiatives with business objectives based on data-informed insights.
- Mapp customer interactions into descriptive and actionable service journey maps and blueprints and maintain the mappings.
- Visualizes information architectures and user paths/flows
- Identify and prioritize future service opportunities and propositions that meet user needs and deliver on business intentions.
- Help plan and execute research partnering with UX researchers, CX experts, market analysts and collaborate on synthesis sessions to identify opportunities.
- Actively work with the Data Team on supporting valuable insights from internal or external data sources.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Service designers to deliver a coherent user experience across the whole product ecosystem.
- Iterate services based on findings and devise creative ways to prototype service concepts with people.
- Analyze failure within services and identify root causes for that failure.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, and business teams to set the product strategy and build the customer-facing product.
- Create “service innovation” that balances the business needs while meeting the goal of improved user or service experience.
- Facilitate workshops with peers and stakeholders and help them expand human-centered design skills.
- Communicate design solutions effectively and influence key stakeholders across the company.
- Advocate to and coach colleagues with less experience in Service Design in the tools and methods.
Who are you
- 3+ years in design consultancies or product companies using human insights to guide design work on a diverse set of complex, highly transactional, data-intensive digital products & services.
- Demonstrate well-rounded digital design skills with primary emphasis on information architecture, service mapping, and generative research with secondary abilities in interaction design and product thinking.
- Have documented services through service blueprints, customer journey maps, and diagrams
- Able to translate metrics and performance criteria into design principles and standards.
- Have prototyped services and recognized areas for improvement with the ability to point out blind spots and interdependencies.
- Excellent at facilitating collaborative strategic workshops
- Strong relationship-building skills to advocate ideas within the organization and move initiatives.
- Solid sensemaking skills to find meaning in data.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating your professional design capabilities and your design process.
Why it is worth it
- You will work on a unique digital product and service that disrupts the modern travel industry. The product serves hundreds of thousands of visitors a day.
- In our team, you will work with diverse groups of designers, researchers, and writers from various backgrounds and cultures (including the USA, Spain, Netherlands, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, and many others).
- Our design team is empowered and supported by the entire company.
- We have a lot of flexibility and independence while tackling our customers’ problems.
- Check more about our UX team on this link: bit.ly/meetKiwi
More jobs in Czech Republic
Digital Services Designer
Bell & Hurry
Digitální a informační agentura - DIA
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career