Digitální a informační agentura - DIA
We are looking for a new member to join our digital analytical team at the eGovernment department in the newly established Digital and Information Agency.
We are trying to change the functioning of public administration. We bring user needs into decision-making about the development of services, eGovernment tools and information systems, as befits the 21st century. We are creative, innovative and think about public administration clients. “Where there’s a will, there’s a way” has a very real dimension for us.
We are currently looking for a team member at HPP for a fixed period.
What will be the content of your work:
- planning, designing, preparing and conducting user needs research
- improving public administration services, whether it is an existing service or the creation of a new one
- improving eGovernment tools using user feedback
- education about the importance of research methods (qualitative and quantitative) within the DIA and at other offices
- support of digitization projects across public administration
We are looking for applicants (also from among graduates) who:
- have experience with research methods from any environment (university, non-profit sector, etc.)
- they naturally seek consensus with a healthy amount of assertiveness
- they like teamwork and a supportive environment
- they have an analytical mind
- they see meaning in serving citizens and want to help with meaningful digitization
- they have a master’s degree
- they want to be educated in the field of public administration and digitization
We also welcome:
- a great degree of empathy in listening to the needs of clients VS
- experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- experience with the presentation of user research results
- experience working in an agile environment
- motivated approach
- work in a smaller friendly and young team
- respect for your opinions and comments
- possibility of meals in the office/FKSP building
- flexible working hours with the possibility of a home office
- service design/service marketing education
- 5 weeks vacation, 5 sick days
More jobs at Digitální a informační agentura - DIA
We haven't found any other jobs at Digitální a informační agentura - DIA.
More jobs in Czech Republic
Digital Services Designer
Bell & Hurry
Senior Service Designer
The LEGO Group
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career