What you will be part of
By research, we mean:
- Agents & stakeholder interviews,
- Field studies, which can take several forms like shadowing in our shops and contact centers
- Data research,
We value the co-creation process to develop or improve end-to-end experiences of our agents, ensuring the best fit in terms of desirability (people), feasibility (technology), sustainability, and viability (business). To reach this, we believe in the power of teamwork and are co-creation enthusiasts for activities like:
- Co-creation & design workshops
- Customer journey management, experience mapping,
- Omnichannel strategy
“Design is not how it looks, it’s how it works” We do value beautiful designs with high quality, and we also do consider it as a part of a design process where the whole squad is involved at different steps and levels, including you. Team spirit is key.
We follow the “double diamond” or service design methodology to complete our mission. As Service Designer, we are the owner of this design process and facilitate all workshops needed to land perfect value proposal and its execution. We start out with research, going on to ideation & definition of value proposal, after which we prototype and design your end-2-end journey before delivering an MVP together with the squad. This in constant interaction with our user/customer, backing up our assumptions as we go.
As our customers are our sales agents, a knowledge of the field, their day-to-day and the tools they use, is key to deliver solutions. We spend at least 1 day/month on the field to get a better understanding of their problems and how it impacts their journeys as well as the ones of our final customers.
You will be part of the Business & Service design chapter, a team at the heart of the brand-new Design Division alongside UX, UI, Product & Content design.
What we expect from you
3 reasons this is a job for You
- You like starting from a blank page to give form to new products & services, processes & user experiences or to redesign an existing user journey.
- You like working in and driving cross-disciplinary squad towards a common objective, even on challenging assignments.
- You are open-minded, embrace change and ready to be familiar with our technologies
3 reasons this is not a job for you
- You can only function if every day of the week is nicely pre-defined.
- You have never heard about squads, agile ways of working & multidisciplinary teams.
- You don’t see the benefit in trying, failing, learning & trying again.
Who you are
- You have 2-5 years’ experience as business/service designer, UX strategist, or innovation consultant working on a diverse range of complex problems in a human-centric way.
- You are comfortable in facilitating workshops to co-create solutions together with stakeholders of all levels
- You have proven experience with Proof-of-Concept prototyping and user validation
- You have experience with design tools (like Figma, Sketch or Invision) and/or data analytics platforms (like Qualtrics, MicroStrategy or Tableau) is a plus
- You have strong conceptual mind, strategic thinking & sensemaking
- You have excellent visual & verbal communication skills
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
- You have hands-on mentality
- You are open to change attitude, ready to try concepts/approaches/tools for the first time
- You have leadership and sound judgment, knowing how and when to make decisions or escalate for guidance
- Previous experience in TelCo Sector and sales approach is a bonus
More jobs at Proximus
More jobs in Belgium
Assistant Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career