Senior Service Designer
Victoria Legal Aid
About the Legal Help role:
This role will play a key part in improving access to justice in Victoria by leading the redesign of Legal Help’s service delivery model to support its continued growth and evolution. You will develop and assess various options for improving Legal Help’s intake and service delivery functions. Once the preferred implementation option has been identified, you will work with Legal Help’s leadership team to plan and facilitate effective engagement with a broad range of stakeholders to maximise adoption of the new model and drive cultural change.
While the role will be hands-on in supporting complex change and major project delivery, it will also work collaboratively to build the capability of Legal Help’s management team to maintain the effectiveness of its service delivery model.
- 1 x Full time maximum term position up to 18 months
About the Regions and Services roles:
In these roles, you will provide technical service design expertise, advice and end-to-end assistance to Victoria Legal Aid (VLA) and legal assistance sector partners to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of legal services, user-experience, engagement and access for priority clients across Victoria.
You will help to build VLA and the legal assistance sector’s service design capability through development of resources and templates, as well as the delivery of professional development activities and mentoring.
These roles also support evidence-based planning initiatives focused on fostering collaboration between services to enable better access for help seekers and clients.
- 1 x Full time maximum term position up to June 2024
- 1 x Full time parental leave replacement position up to July 2024
As our ideal Senior Service Designer candidate, you will possess:
- Relevant experience in service design including research, design and facilitation, ideally in government, legal, social or health settings.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and change management skills with demonstrated ability to lead, influence, communicate, consult and collaborate effectively with staff and internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptability, curiosity and a willingness to explore and apply new approaches and techniques.
- Relevant experience and/or qualifications in the legal, social services, health, community or related fields (highly desirable).
- Experience in user-centred design, design research with data (quantitative and qualitative) and service development (for the Legal Help role).
- Demonstrated experience of end-to-end service design, including generation of artifacts/outputs such as journey maps, service blueprints and personas and use of various design research methodologies including appropriate ethical frameworks (for RSD generalist role).
More jobs at Victoria Legal Aid
More jobs in Australia
Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Lead Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career