Service Design Lead
Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of a position where no two days are alike? We are looking for positive, high-energy professionals who are not just looking for a job, but a meaningful career!
At Farmers, our ambition is to be the leader in delivering peace of mind, innovating for customers whenever and wherever they need us. That means having people like you who can help us evolve to meet changing customer and business needs. Continuous development is critical to our success at Farmers; that means being curious, continually innovating, being open to new opportunities and embracing change. As the needs of our business and customers change, and you acquire needed experience, you may have opportunities to use your knowledge and skills in a different role. As you take on these new challenges, Farmers is committed to providing you with the necessary training and support along your career journey.
As a Lead Service Designer, you will collaboratively work on a wide range of projects that involve customer, agent, and employee experiences. Together with a multidisciplinary team, you will work hands-on and as a thought leader to conduct and analyze research, develop user journeys and streamlined processes, design and test concepts, develop new ideas and bring new products and services to market. You will be a champion of human centered design that help the organization understand end-users’ needs, pain points, behaviors and emotions and their impact on business goals. You will advance design literacy across the organization.
As a Lead Service Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and define service design opportunities that meet customer and business goals
- Work together with our Research department to design and conduct research studies that build customer empathy
- Present insights and recommendations to stakeholders and leadership
- Analyze metrics to inform design solutions and data gaps
- Synthesize research into strategic and tactical experience recommendations
- Develop and implement plans to execute
- Lead collaborative design workshops with cross-functional teams
- Create design concepts and prototypes, and design test plans for validation
- Promote service design concepts, methods, and a human-centered mindset to the organization
- Experience in user experience, design research, service design, and design strategy
- Experience in core service design methods and processes (architypes, mindsets, jobs to be done, journey maps, service blueprints, concept prioritization frameworks, etc)
- Ability and desire to actively contribute to all phases of the design process (thinking and making)
- Highly influential communication and presentation skills
- Storytelling skills that inspire and communicate with conviction
- Prototyping skills
- An intrinsic passion for making things better
- Resilience, patience, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Comfort with ambiguity and complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent ideally in design or research related field
- 5+ years in Service/Business/Experience Design
More jobs at Farmers Insurance
Senior Service Designer
Consumer Experience Service Designer
More jobs in USA
Lead Service Designer
City of Philadelphia
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career