Service Experience Designer
A Service Experience Designer at Arvest uses theory, research, and gap analysis to determine appropriate program solutions and strategies for associates. They will design and develop associate experience programs and create new processes to improve observed issues. A Service Experience Designer observes associates at various touch points throughout the service experience, identifying problem areas through key performance indicators, and proposing opportunities for improvements.
We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
What You’ll Do at Arvest: (Other duties may be assigned.)
● Evaluate and identify service gaps, recommend solutioning methods, and continuously determine opportunities for enhancement and ongoing effectiveness.
● Use Design Thinking or similar methodologies to develop learning solutions for associates.
● Apply best practices to provide strategic experience direction to enable associate learning outcomes.
● Utilize understanding of human cognition and information processing skills to build programs that anticipate the associate’s needs.
● Implement needs analysis, quality assurance, and design/development.
● Acquire a deep understanding of key business drivers associated with learning and development strategies and investments.
● Collaborate with key stakeholders to inform desired ways of working, behaviors, and culture.
● Conduct workforce planning analysis.
● Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank’s BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
Toolbox for Success:
● Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work or military experience
● 8 years of experience in user, employee, or customer experience
● Communication, facilitation, and storytelling skills
● Ability to facilitate workshops and review sessions
● Experience with digital and culture transformation
● Broad range of experience in the following:
- Design Thinking
- Journey Mapping
- Gap Analysis
- Product Management
- Strategic Planning
● Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service members.
More jobs in USA
Baylor Scott & White Health
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career