Greener & Cleaner UK
ABOUT THE SERVICE DESIGN AND BLUEPRINT LEAD:
Greener and Cleaner (G&C) are looking for a Service Design and Blueprint Lead. Reporting to the CSO you will be integral to ensuring that the learning from our projects benefits the wider community. You will need a track record in Service Design and documenting ways of working, processes and procedures.
You will have excellent written communication skills and understand the mission of the charity and be able to effectively document the activity, projects and work of the charity in a simple to use and engaging format which can easily be explained to other local communities, stakeholders and wider UK community.
Please note: The successful candidate will be subject to a reference and enhanced DBS check, in line with Greener and Cleaner's Safer Recruitment policy.
- Prior experience of service design, creating service blueprints or process documents;
- Taking a proactive approach to designing new processes;
- Experienced creating user-friendly collateral;
- Confident presenting new ideas to stakeholders and decision makers;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Located in and around the Bromley area is also a bonus
- Knowledge of environmental issues and how communities can help is a bonus;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating an overall service blueprint for the Greener and Cleaner Hub project;
- Understanding current processes and procedures throughout the organisation and identifying areas for improvement;
- Designing user journeys of processes taking into account the various stakeholders involved;
- Documenting current processes ensuring effective communication so that anyone can pick up the process;
- Ability to look at the overall objectives of a process and understand the most efficient way of achieving the goals;
- Creating different pieces of collateral around processes and service design which best suits the activity (for example flow charts, step by step documents etc);
- Creating and documenting lessons learned through carrying out processes as to ensure the lessons are not used in future;
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating needs of the process user;
- Presenting new processes and ideas to the Management Team and decision makers across the organisation;
- Ensuring new processes and service design is easily understood and able to be implemented;
- Sharing documentation and processes with other community organisations, and learning from other Hubs to enable cross-fertilisation of ideas;
- Having a strategic overview of the organisation’s needs and how new processes can help achieve their goals;
- Understand Greener & Cleaner’s mission and the impact of the charity on the wider community.
More jobs at Greener & Cleaner UK
We haven't found any other jobs at Greener & Cleaner UK.
More jobs in UK
Axiom Software Solutions Limited
Infoplus Technologies UK Limited
Senior Service Integration Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career