Axiom Software Solutions Limited
About the Role:
As a Service Designer and User Researcher, you can expect to work across multiple work-streams, connecting insights with solutions during discovery, definition and delivery phases across touchpoints and channels.
There will be digital elements to the role therefore we are looking for experience of working with services within end to end data processing workflows and their respective systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Shaping our understanding of internal and external users, how they currently experience our services and what it would take to improve/refine these services or shape new ones.
• Understanding end-to-end journeys where digital/ux is only part of the broader experience.
• Conducting your own research to understand how users currently experience our services and what it would take to improve these.
Day-to-day, you may work with data specialists and senior managers to understand and improve existing experiences and coming up with new ones.
You will have the support of a friendly multi-disciplinary team of UCD practitioners and subject matter experts from the Bank and will be part of the Bank’s community of practice.
• Curious, inquisitive and open-minded
• Creative problem solver
• A team player
• Passionate about your practice
• Iterative approach to shaping and refining solutions
• Open to diverse perspectives
• Comfortable with complexity
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Natural tendency to shift between macro and micro lenses
Minimum (Essential) Criteria:
• A Degree in HCD or other relevant area of study
• Minimum 4 years industry experience specifically as a Service Designer and User Researcher across a number of working environments with an engaging portfolio that represents your work
• Solid capability across the whole UR (from defining participants and research objectives through to reporting) and Service Design lifecycle (you are strong in both discovery and delivery)
• Coherent and effective storytelling
• Workshop design and facilitation
• Experience with a range of tools and methods, knowing when to use which
• Strong capability in, journey mapping, blueprinting and service prototyping
• Confident in leading and conducting generative, formative and summative user research
• Experience working with complex data services
• Experience working in a highly regulated industry
• Turning user research findings into user stories
• An engaging portfolio that represents your work
• Systems thinking experience
• Evangelising User Centered Design
More jobs at Axiom Software Solutions Limited
We haven't found any other jobs at Axiom Software Solutions Limited.
More jobs in London
Senior Service Designer
Department for Education
Lead Service Designer
Financial Conduct Authority
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career