As a Service Designer at Pon Power, you work on mapping out how customers experience our services, what makes them happy, what can be improved, and what they expect from us now and in the future as a supplier of Caterpillar installations. You develop propositions that fit within our strategy. With all the rapid changes in the world, such as the energy transition and digitization, thinking based on customer needs is key to the success of our company. One of our generic objectives is therefore to continuously improve the ‘customer experience’ in the broadest sense of the word. Thanks to your efforts, we can optimally design our ‘customer experience strategy’ in products and services, with the result that customers will appreciate our services even more.
You have conceptual and creative thinking skills and the ability to contribute with your vision to create strategic goals for the organization. You are able to translate customer insights into concrete actions. Analytical ability to see opportunities and threats in (potential) markets and to substantiate these from a customer perspective with a business case.
As a background you have:
• Academic or HBO working and thinking level and a degree in Industrial Design or similar.
• 2 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
• Experience with Design Thinking approach and methodologies such as customer journeys, personas, service blueprints, concept design and experimentation;
• Experience with qualitative and quantitative research;
• Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and experience working in an international environment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
At Pon Power you will work in an inspiring working environment in a rapidly changing industry. In addition, we offer you:
● An initial salary between € 4,026 and € 6,583 gross per month;
● An annual performance-related additional income;
● Many days off, namely 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days;
● The opportunity to continue to develop yourself with the education and training we offer, such as a wide range of e-learning training courses for your personal development;
● Group health insurance with ONVZ with a monthly gross contribution from Pon Power;
● A good Pon pension scheme;
● Discount on Pon products and services, such as the purchase or private lease of cars from, for example, SEAT, Volkswagen, Audi and Skoda. But also on bicycles from Gazelle, Kalkhoff, Focus, Cervelo and Santa Cruz, bicycle parts from BBB;
● The opportunity to participate in Pon Fit activities, such as boot camps, cycling and cycling tours, running events, golf clinics, hockey and so on.
We like to recruit and select our new employee ourselves, which is why we do not respond to offers from intermediaries.
More jobs at Pon Power
We haven't found any other jobs at Pon Power.
More jobs in The Netherlands
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career