How are you doing this?
You help organizations in various sectors to translate their organizational strategy into a concrete digital design. You draw up a vision together with the customer, and you give it concrete shape by drawing up customer journeys and service blueprints. You then translate this into a design system with an associated roadmap, and you also supervise the implementation of this roadmap. This way you help our customers with a complete digital design, with a clearly visible result.
Among other things, you will work with;
- Designing digital services, from user research to implementation;
- Translate input and user data into customer journeys and blueprints;
- Translate opportunities into roadmaps and design briefings;
- Managing key stakeholders and driving decision making;
- Organize and lead co-creation workshops with clients and partners to drive analysis of current services and design of improved/new services;
You are constantly working on translating digital opportunities into concrete possibilities. Your interest in new technology, accelerators, business models and digital platforms will come in handy here. You also ensure change at our customers by applying effective stakeholder management.
What are you bringing?
With your perseverance and knowledge you are a real 'innovator' for our customers. You are a starting expert in devising, developing and shaping smart and creative business propositions and SaaS solutions. In addition, you are happy to give advice to the customer, in line with the possibilities you see with Service Design. You are a real doer and surprise your customers with innovative design.
And further you take with you;
- HBO or WO working and thinking level;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a web or UX, UI or Service designer;
- You have experience with Figma and Webflow;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Good in language, in both word and writing;
- You are a pleasant, social interlocutor for our relations;
- You are creative and like the dynamics of an agency;
- You are energetic and positive.
More jobs at BTTR
We haven't found any other jobs at BTTR.
More jobs in The Netherlands
CX Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career