Vattenfall Eldistribution AB
We are looking for you who want to be part of our journey to identify and map how our customers experience our services, what challenges they have and what improvement opportunities exist in the ongoing energy transition.
Vattenfall Eldistribution is in the middle of the energy transition and has a central role in the electrification that is currently taking place at the societal level. The transition means greatly increased customer interactions in all channels, which places completely new demands on, among other things, our digital customer interfaces.
CX & Digital Channels is a newly started team whose task is to give employees at Vattenfall Eldistribuition a common picture of the customers’ needs, experiences and challenges. The work includes, among other things, carrying out customer journey mapping and user research. Based on the mapping, the team is responsible for identifying what opportunities exist to improve the customer experience and, together with product owners, development teams and other employees, develop digital solutions that meet the customer’s needs. During 2024, the team will grow with people with expertise in service design, user research, UX design and product development. You will have an important and significant role when we develop our way of working, goals and visions together as a team.
About the role
We are looking for you who are designers with service design and UX design skills, as the role involves partly mapping customer journeys but also in the long term helping development teams to design solutions based on research and customer insights. As a Service/UX designer with us, you will have the opportunity to influence and establish working methods where we put the customer in focus.
Who we think you are ;
- Has a few years of experience working with Service/UX design.
- Has experience in doing research with customers and mapping customer journeys.
- You are flexible and solution-oriented.
- Is used to working with design tools, for example Figma.
- Enjoy involving, engaging and inspiring people around you in your work.
- You have a strength in communicating orally and in writing, in English and Swedish.
We see it as meritorious if you;
- Has experience in establishing customer-centric working methods.
- Experienced in creating efficient workflows for designers.
- Has experience in working data-driven to improve customer experiences.
More jobs in Sweden
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career