Digital Service Designer
Are you a sharp Service Designer with a few years of experience, who also has some knowledge in UX design? Great, then you are exactly who we are looking for. As a Service Designer at Digitalist, you work in a strategic, creative role with great responsibility for the final product. You are involved in the entire process, from understanding the customer's business goals and carrying out insight work to designing solutions, evaluating and analyzing the results.
Your main tasks
You love user experience and want to help create world-class digital services. You have a good understanding of the technical part and can be creative within given frameworks. We see a need for someone who
- leads workshops with the aim of developing digital products and services.
- develops concepts, often visualized in the form of wireframes or prototypes.
- helps our customers to concretize target images.
- evaluates concepts and existing products and services.
- carries out quantitative and qualitative insight work that is compiled in e.g. customer journeys.
- contributes with a structured way of working around Service design.
- is sounding board and supports other designers in the same domain with methodological knowledge.
Your knowledge and experience
Your personality is as important as your experience and knowledge. We are looking for you who have a strong drive and passion to make things happen, as well as the perseverance to work long-term towards set goals. It is important that you have integrity around methods and solutions that you believe in, while being able to be pragmatic when required to deliver value. And you don't hesitate to grab the whiteboard pen or put your foot down when needed. You have an understanding of the entire design and development process, from insight work and strategy to finished service. We believe you too
- has at least 5 years of experience in Service Design and/or UX Design.
- has experience in facilitating design sprints.
- can lead and support design work across multiple teams and projects in parallel.
- can identify weaknesses and business opportunities across the entire customer journey and transform these into clear service concepts.
- has a good ability to prioritize effects and see which interventions can do the most good.
- is comfortable sharing your design with you and is good at both taking and giving feedback.
- is structured, self-motivated, cooperative and has good analytical skills.
- has experience and likes to work agile and cross-functionally.
- has an understanding of both business, strategy and technology.
- have good ability to express yourself in writing and orally in Swedish and English.
- Experience in running creative workshops online.
- Cruel on Figma
More jobs at Digitalist Sweden
We haven't found any other jobs at Digitalist Sweden.
More jobs in Sweden
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career