At VidaCaixa we are motivated by our culture and inspired by our leadership model, which must be present from day one in each professional that joins.
From the Customer and Channel Experience team, we want to incorporate a Technical Service Designer, located in Barcelona/Madrid.
What will your roles and responsibilities be?
In Customer Experience we are responsible for promoting the customer vision in VidaCaixa, discovering the needs of the customer and the CaixaBank manager and defining projects through transversal co-creation and the analysis of customer journeys (360º customer experience).
In addition, we monitor KPIs and KEIs (Key Experience Indicators) to improve the end-to-end experience. Through different monitoring systems, we ensure that the CEX strategy helps drive business results. You will participate in international technical working groups on sustainability.
- You will follow the Impact metrics on the investments of the companies and the Pension Plans.
- You will design projects and monitor their implementation.
- You will prepare presentations for the Management and the OOGGs.
- You will make presentations for the staff of VidaCaixa and the Group.
You are the talent we are looking for if…
- Higher university degree (marketing, design, ADE…).
- Knowledge of customer experience/service design: customer journeys, prototyping…
- Use of commercial tools: advanced PowerPoint, Excel and QlikSense.
- Use of design tools and collaborative innovation: Miro, Canva…
- Capacity: Market and customer research, project management and calculation of metrics and KPIs.
- Capacity: Quality of service and customer orientation, creativity, innovation and design.
- Capacity: Orientation to results, negotiation.
- Capacity: Facilitator of teamwork.
We know you will do a great job, so we have thought of these benefits for you:
- Indefinite contract
- Flexible entry time (7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.) and lunch (you can spend between a minimum of 45 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours) so you can self-manage your time ⌚
- Reception plan and monitoring of your professional development, with 360 evaluations and individual development plans.
- Access to an online training platform, with an extensive self-training catalogue, so that your learning is continuous. 📚
- Every Friday with an intensive day so you can enjoy the weekend more.
- From June 15 to September 15 intensive day EVERY day, because we know it’s summer and you want to enjoy the sun for longer
- Hybrid work model. Because we believe that spending time in the office is a key factor to develop creativity and enjoy as a team.
- Fruit, because it is important to take care of yourself. Healthy mens, healthy body ! 🍏
- 29 business days of vacation. Disconnect, to reconnect!
- Benefit Plan: pension plan, health insurance, life insurance, restaurant ticket
- Flexible remuneration applied to childcare and/or transportation.
What will the selection process be like?
- We receive and validate your request 🔎
- We carry out the telephone evaluation with a selection specialist 📱
- We send you a small competence test 📝
- You carry out the interview with the person in charge of the department 💻
- You carry out the interview with the person in charge of People (HRBP) 🤵 don’t forget, we will give you feedback !
More jobs at VidaCaixa
We haven't found any other jobs at VidaCaixa.
More jobs in Spain
Fail Fast Studio
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career