GRAND. Design for people.
We are looking for a Service Designer to work together with a team of graphic, UX and Service designers to contribute their approach to Strategic Design, User Research and User Experience in our projects.
Your day to day:
- Participate in the definition of the client’s objectives and metrics, as well as their pain points and opportunities in their journeys, both frontstage and backstage of their services.
- Design the user research and also its execution. You will do interviews, safaris, and all the tools that we think are necessary.
- Collaborate in research and in moments of validation of prototypes with users.
- Prepare and coordinate physical and online Design Thinking workshops. In addition, you will have to present and argue your process and design solutions to different interlocutors.
- Transfer all the insights from the workshops and the research to the workflow of the rest of the phases and the different tools (Business Model Canvas, Stakeholders map and service blueprints, or storytelling)
- Process design. UX design.
- Collaborate with the rest of the project partners to identify all the pain points and their solutions from the beginning to the end of the process.
- Prioritize ideas and propose plans to implement and monitor the designed product or service.
- Document the projects and follow up on how the functionalities evolve after the uploads to production.
- Implement the solution together with the team that is doing it.
- Travel punctually for workshops, research, or to oversee implementation.
Minimum experience and skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in strategic design studies.
- Regulated training in careers related to Design, Service Design, Sociology, Research, Economics or any other career related to the design of services.
- Experience with all the classic software like Mural, Miró, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- In any position at Grand we ask for good skills in color theory, image composition, typography and detail.
- Customer oriented person, results with strategic thinking.
- Optimistic, wanting to grow in every way and grow in design.
- Able to build relationships, resolve conflicts and influence their decisions.
- Excellent communication skills in presentations, facilitation or a simple email. In Spanish and English.
The candidate person:
- We are looking for that person who does not want to have a canonical design career in a large multinational but rather values a career in a smaller and independent studio.
- The more training you have, the better, but many times your own experience in projects replaces many masters.
- We like honest, pragmatic people who take their peers into account and who also promote the success of others.
- Different and brave people, who know how to balance creativity and business, who move very well in corporate environments, providing a simple and fresh vision of things
- For us, working hours mean playing, laughing and having fun while doing work with great concentration, precision and effort.
- Disassembling and reassembling things, questioning them and looking for a new meaning allows us to look beyond what is visible and manage clients with a greater positive impact for everyone. We are looking for that person who is capable of looking differently.
- We will always value more people who are passionate about design and who are generally concerned about things.
More jobs at GRAND. Design for people.
We haven't found any other jobs at GRAND. Design for people..
More jobs in Spain
Senior Service Designer
Fail Fast Studio
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career