Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal
- Working closely with user researchers and experts to drive the discovery efforts around the problem with technical complexity;
- Draw complex topics in simple understandable graphics and transform this in user journeys;
- Facilitating collaborative sessions with multidisciplinary teams and actively partnering with all relevant stakeholders;
- Communicating and envisioning concepts and leading discussions to improve outcomes from a user-centered, system, and business perspective;
- Support the team (focus on tooling and infrastructure) to develop practices and rituals to design user-centered services and elevate the system thinking;
- Recognize a valuable input from the product team located at the MAN Engineering Hub for publishing the article in LinkedIn, newsletter, MAN-Intranet, MS Teams;
- Organize and manage a developer community within EE (and friends) with motivate for attendance.
- Bachelor’s or master degree in Graphic design, Art history, Creative writing, Web Design, Marketing, or Communication;
- At least 1 year of professional experience;
- Hands on experience with with Adobe’s Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software;
- Knowledge in HTML and other web design applications will be a plus;
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience in human-centered and service design, as well as in depth experience in design thinking and methodologies;
- Experience with writing in press style;
- You have an advanced understanding of information and technical architecture;
- You know how to build workflows and processes that foster a high level of quality and refinement on design outcomes;
- You have experience engaging with the operation team with the other departments as internal customers;
- Ability to work within a self-directed and proactive culture;
- You are strong in communication;
- Fluent in English and German language skills are an advantage.
More jobs at Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal
We haven't found any other jobs at Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal.
More jobs in Portugal
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career