Are you looking for a great team with a high technical level, where proactivity and the desire to do different things are valued? THIS IS YOUR PLACE!
We are leaders in digital solutions with 25 offices on 5 continents and a team of more than 4,500 people, we support large companies and public administrations in their end2end digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects from strategy to implementation. operation.
All this growth is based on talent and passion for innovation and continuous improvement, always our way: simplifying the complex 🤘
- Professional in Psychology, Communications, Administration, Marketing and related fields.
- Professional with 2-3 years of demonstrated experience designing services.
- Experience in Design of products, services and experiences Adhoc to market trends, business needs and specific target.
- Experience in Pre-Sale and Sale projects.
- Experience leading teams of Service Designers.
- Experience using agile methodologies is essential.
- English: Intermediate (B2+)
- Knowledge: service design and product design (expert level), Workshop design and facilitation (expert level) Storyteller (expert level).
- Research: in-depth interviews, concept tests, field observation and other research techniques according to the needs of the assigned labs.
- Analysis of the information collected for the generation of insights
- Preparation of presentation to socialize the learning (PPT is sufficient)
- Design and execution of usability tests on low-fidelity prototypes (UX knowledge)
- Design and facilitation of ideation and prioritization workshops.
- Participation in meetings of assigned laboratories.
More jobs in Peru
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career