So what's the job?
Well, to a large extent you will be writing your own job description as soon as you join the team. As our first full-time, in-house designer you will have lots to do – but also lots to say!
We are looking for a designer who is independent, data-driven, and able to translate user needs into clear designs for the development team to implement. You will be leading the way through the full journey of service, from conception to measuring impact.
You will work towards both sides of the marketplace, solving problems for sellers and buyers of deadstock.
As our new service designer, you will be part of our product team located in Oslo, but your work will help scale our impact in all markets.
Who do we think you are?
- A proven service designer with a firm understanding of how to create services that fit user needs.
- Commercially minded and able to continuously deliver value to our users.
- Positive, proactive with a “can do” approach to challenges and tasks.
- Independent, but excellent at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to lead the way through the full journey of a service, from conception to measuring impact.
- Data driven and able to define the metrics to best measure the impact of your work
- Motivated by the opportunity to create our service Design / UX function from scratch
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo nor content with incremental change.
Why should you join our team?
- You will get an important role in a startup in growth mode
- Your work will create a impact and contribute to waste reduction
- You can work where you want (when you are not out talking to users!)
- We have offices in the middle of Oslo (really, we can see the palace from here!)
- We are 25 passionate people
More jobs at Tørn
We haven't found any other jobs at Tørn.
More jobs in Norway
Senior Service Designer and Manager
SpareBank 1 SR-Bank
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career