We offer a versatile position with many opportunities for personal and professional development. Altibox Service & Support has a good and stable working environment, with a high pace of change and a focus on improvement.
- Participate in the management and further development of the support systems for which the group is responsible
- Collaborate with stakeholders/stakeholders in Altibox and the partnership to understand and communicate needs in the support systems
- Carry out user needs analyzes and create requirements specifications
- Design and prototype test intuitive interfaces and workflows that meet user needs
- Collaborate with developers and other stakeholders to ensure that the design solutions are implementable
- Perform user testing and evaluation of design solutions to continuously improve and optimize the support systems
- Develop user guides and documentation for system users
- Project participation as needed
- 3-5 years of relevant college or university education. Long experience can compensate for a lack of formal education.
- Previous experience in designing user-friendly digital services and interfaces
- Good understanding of user-centred design methodology and processes
- Knowledge of information architecture, user testing and prototyping
- Experience with support systems or similar complex systems is an advantage
- Interest and previous experience from IT support/customer service is an advantage
- Initiative, independent and responsible
- Innovative and creative
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, Norwegian and English, written and oral
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders
- Ability to understand needs from the user's perspective
- Analytical - ability to analyze user needs and requirements, and transform them into intuitive design solutions
More jobs at Lyse
We haven't found any other jobs at Lyse.
More jobs in Norway
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career