We are looking for an experienced Service Designer, with a particular focus in UX Research, CX strategy and Service Design, to join our growing Strategic Design team. You’ll be a crucial part of our small, cross-functional team, working in a highly collaborative environment and helping to continue to develop the Strategic Design practice within LEVO.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to apply their craft and help grow the practice area in Australasia. Combining structured methods with abductive reasoning, LEVO’s strategic design team deliver powerful solutions that answer and adapt to users’ needs, while supporting an organisation’s strategic goals.
LEVO is a leading specialist digital transformation and delivery consultancy with offices across Australia and New Zealand. At the heart of enterprises large and small, we help organisations realise the potential of their technology assets by connecting people with the things they want and need, when and where they need them.
About the role
As our Service Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting intuitive, user-friendly experiences that keep our customers coming back for more. You’ll use your expertise in UX design to create wireframes, prototypes, and user flows that are both beautiful and functional.
But that’s not all – you’ll also be a master of research, using your analytical skills to understand our customers’ needs, wants, and pain points. You’ll conduct user interviews, focus groups, and surveys to gather insights that will inform your design decisions and help us create experiences that truly resonate.
When it comes to CX strategy, you’re a pro. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies that drive engagement, retention, and advocacy. You’ll use your knowledge of customer journey mapping and touchpoint analysis to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions that make a real impact.
And of course, you’ll be a whiz with analytics tools, using data to inform your decisions and measure the success of your designs. You’ll be familiar with tools like Google Analytics, Optimizely ContactStack and Gensys Cloud, and will use them to track user behavior and optimize our services for maximum impact.
To set yourself apart, you will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in Service Design, UX, Research, and CX Strategy
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- A passion for making complex interactions simple, and making large amounts of information digestible
- An understanding of content strategy and design, including information architecture
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in systems thinking and design in complex systems
- Familiarity with remote research tools including Miro, Optimal Workshop, Lookback
- Competence on MS Office applications, Google Docs, JIRA, Confluence and other project management software
More jobs at LEVO
We haven't found any other jobs at LEVO.
More jobs in New Zealand
Spark New Zealand
Bank of New Zealand
Spark New Zealand
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career