Liberty Latin America
Reporting to the Service Design Manager, this position will be responsible for develop the CX strategy by designing end-to-end journeys of a digital service, generating the business understanding of our current CX, develop a data driven strategy, and leverage customer-centered strategies to delight our customers at each step of the conversion journey to transform the digital customer journey across all operations.
- Map the current customer journey across all
- Develop and document a profound understanding of the similarities and differences of each operations journeys.
- Size business opportunities detected in every part of the customer
- Provide clear customer journey strategic data-driven direction to the Digital
- Deliver insight-based clear guidelines to design the future state digital customer journeys for all LLA operations.
- Develop best practices analysis, competitor benchmarks and CX maturity models within the organization.
- Interact with digital and business teams to gather data and align
- Analyze market trends, internal data, customer feedback, competition, current offering, business health, and strategic priorities.
- Work with a service design process and methodology: Research, Ideation and Prototyping. Working closely with UX/UI design, UX Research, CRO, Technology, Product Owners and local teams from the journey conception, design, and development phases.
- Execute customer insight research, including primary and secondary research, and propose adhoc methodology to develop CX Mapping workshops.
- Identify pain points and opportunities across the customer journey.
- Ensure business objectives are in place around any iteration of the customer journey.
- Design digital end-to-end customer journeys for products and services in an Agile environment, using available resources to prototype services and validate ideas.
- Create service blueprints of the future state Digital Customer Journey
- Planning and execute CX workshops trough the region, as well as remotely.
Knowledge & ExperiencePreferred education/ qualifications:Graduate-level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Design, Business, Economics, Marketing or other related field.+5 years of experience working with CX, Research, Service Design or related.Specific Knowledge & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Customer empathy to translate user feedback into actions and impacts
- A balanced focus on business results with consumer desirability to drive teams toward creative and innovative solutions
- Ability to work with an approach of Design Thinking, Design Driven and Customer Centric
- Leadership to motivate teammates to build amazing customer
- Sound business judgment, with strong analytical thinking skills and ability to influence others.
- Knowledge of leveraging data to build business cases
- Deep knowledge and experience of service industries organizations
- Experience and ability to drive change through influence
- Ability to form strong business relationships across all functions
- Strong Grasp of Digital ways of working and the Digitalization Opportunities
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
- Effectively gathers information, structures clear reasons for decisions and leads debate where required
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders and team members to deliver the best results for the customer and to remove barriers of execution
- Demonstrates strong ability to work under pressure with multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrates the importance of data driven analysis and the ability to articulate in a meaningful way for the team
Skills & Abilities
- Innovates with a customer focus
- Surprises and delights stakeholders with customers centric analysis and innovates bases on business and customer needs
- Planning and executes collaborative workshops
- Capable to design innovation processes using experience criteria to decide from a wide range of alternatives witch methods are the appropriate for every
- Entrepreneurial Drive for Results
- Tenacious and relentless in their drive for results. Striving to achieve simplicity for his stakeholders
- Lives One Company
- Works across our matrix/footprint to achieve the best outcome for the business, our customers, employees and shareholders
- Industry Specific
- Multi-industry knowledge with ability to leverage knowledge from other industries such as Banking to innovate on LLA’s digital approach. Knowledge of telecommunications, ISP & Broadcast industry is a
- Resilient Approach
- Ability to lead at scale across multiple priorities, continually innovating and creating new opportunities to deliver greater efficiency
Required Critical Competencies And BehaviorsBusiness Focus
- Accountable for the delivery of sound business
- Accountable for managing key Stakeholder expectations and communications
- Accountable for ensuring that key business relationships are identified, developed, and regularly maintained proactively to support business performance and communications
- Strong inter-personal and collaboration skills with the ability to interact at all levels, building and strengthening positive relationships at every touch point
- Accountable for ensuring their own performance and habitually reviews working practices and performance with a view to improving processes, procedures, and general levels of service, ultimately engendering a “continuous improvement” culture resulting in enhanced customer experience
- Ensure the production, measurement, and achievement of meaningful key performance indicators to drive performance across their squad
- Accountable for ensuring that the required Status reporting is provided to the timetable and timescales required
- Displays Energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching objectives often delivering within tight timescales
- Displays a highly collaborative and constructive approach to solving problems cross functionality
- Displays Strong relationship building, collaboration and influencing skills
- Displays High personal integrity and strong leadership qualities
- Displays Flexibility in approach to work and able to perform under pressure
- Able to dynamically respond to both strategic and tactical operational management requirements
- Commercial awareness of the external environment and the ability to “think outside the box”
- Displays high levels of self-awareness and emotional intelligence in all situations
More jobs at Liberty Latin America
Liberty Latin America
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/726119.cloudwaysapps.com/nbcxbjqwwz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/oxygen/component-framework/components/classes/code-block.class.php(133) : eval()'d code on line 3
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/726119.cloudwaysapps.com/nbcxbjqwwz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/oxygen/component-framework/components/classes/code-block.class.php(133) : eval()'d code on line 4
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career