Senior Service Designer
Who we arePlenitude Società Benefit (new identity of Eni gas and electricity) controlled by Eni, is present on the market with a business model that combines the production of energy from renewable sources, the sale of gas, electricity and energy services to private and business customers with a capillary network of over 7,000 charging points for electric vehicles.It supplies energy to 10 million European customers in the retail market, and in addition to a portfolio of 1.8 GW of operational renewable capacity, it has the goal of reaching over 15 GW in 2030 and increasing the number of charging points to meet our decarbonization goals.Plenitude is present in Italy, France, Greece, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom, Norway, United States, Kazakhstan and Australia.We have energy to changeWithin the Chapter Services Design unit you will be responsible for
- Analyze, relate and organize large quantities of data and information, building logical and personalized information paths, anticipating the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Manage complex projects involving both physical and digital channels
- Create complex customer journeys, blueprints and prototypes, gathering the needs of stakeholders through direct observation, interviews and workshops conducted with design thinking methodology
- Organise, structure and give value to the information to be communicated to the customer with the aim of giving coherence and transparency to the communication and building a narrative for the customer journeys.
This is the opportunity for you if you meet these requirements:
- Master's Degree in Humanities; applications with different educational qualifications will also be taken into consideration with significant experience in structured contexts
- Minimum three years of experience gained in multinational companies, preferably in the consultancy or service design field
- It will be considered a plus to have managed transformation projects and to be familiar with agile methodology
- Fluency in English
More jobs at Plenitude
We haven't found any other jobs at Plenitude.
More jobs in Italy
Service Designer Intern
UX & Service Designer Internship
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career