AI, DATA and SPACE (ADS)is one of the research areas of LINKS and is made up of 25 people. The area's activity focuses on the creation of intelligent digital applications aimed at tackling the most current industrial and social challenges. Combining the use of artificial intelligence and the entire data value chain, ADS designs and builds complex systems and digital services that are tested within networks of local and European players. In order to support the innovation and digitization of products and services, there is a nucleus of expertise dedicated to Service and UX design in the area, which collaborates and coordinates the research and design aspects of systems, to guarantee their compatibility and 'acceptability by the various target audiences (e.g. citizens, businesses,
The intention is to include an AI applications Service Designer in the workforce to operate, alongside researchers in the area, in the context of applied research projects funded by the European Union and in the context of industrial collaborations. The planned activities are:
· collaboration in the activity of User Research and Definition of User Requirements. The activity involves the construction of collection tools and qualitative-quantitative analysis (eg interviews, questionnaires, observations);
· design of digital solutions (services and touchpoints), definition of conceptual models, scenarios also with the use of visual thinking tools (service blueprint, customer journey, personas, stakeholder map);
· interaction design and GUI design. The activity also includes the drafting of the technical reports necessary for the description of the processes and the results achieved and a professional growth path aimed at creating a knowledge base useful for triggering transfer paths both internally, towards colleagues, and externally with the dissemination towards the beneficiaries of the projects
Master's degree which includes in-depth study of the following disciplines: Service Design/Interaction Design/UX Design
Level of experience required 1-3 years
Technical requirements: knowledge and use of Adobe Suite and Figma
· proactivity and resourcefulness combined with an interest in interdisciplinary innovation issues;
· orientation towards collaboration and group work;
· predisposition to study and learning;
· analytical skills to model complex problems and predisposition to problem solving;
· written and relational composition skills for the presentation of the results
fluent communication in written and oral English.
More jobs at LINKS Foundation
We haven't found any other jobs at LINKS Foundation.
More jobs in Italy
Service Designer Intern
UX & Service Designer Internship
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career